If paying by EFTPOS, please note that the club will have an EFTPOS machine available for payment at squash for the first two weeks only. After this time payment will need to be made by direct deposit or cash.
If paying by direct deposit please use these details;
Account Name: Mildura Squash Inc
BSB: 633 000
Account No: 150117851
Please use your name as the payment reference. For example "JBloggs"
If paying an invoice please use your name and invoice number: For example "JBloggs0333"
Division 1 plays on Thursday nights
Division 2 plays on Wednesday nights
Timing is important to ensure matches start and finish on time!
- 1st timeslot: 6:30pm - Players to be at courts 15 minutes before start time!
- 2nd timeslot: 8:30pm - Players to be at courts 15 minutes before start time!
All players to be ready to play when their match is ready to begin. Players should be ready to walk on-court as soon as their court is available.
These points ensure matches begin and end on-time.
All players are to mark or referee a match before or after you play!
Match and Pennant Committee Purpose
The Mildura Squash Inc Match & Pennant Committee's purpose is to ensure integrity and transparency of the Mildura Squash Pennant and Club Champion Competitions by:
- Approving team selections as recommended by the Mildura Squash Inc Committee to ensure no bias;
- Approving fill-ins during the pennants finals to ensure team equity;
- Provide advocacy for players in regard to referee and other player disputes in regard to the World Squash Singles Rules to ensure competition fairness.
- Implementing pennant and club champion decisions as set by the committee to ensure consistency and fairness in the interpretation of such decisions.
The committee consists of the Club President, 1 x Division 1 representative, 1 x Division 2 representative and 1 general committee member. Decisions and outcomes must be agreed upon by 3 of the 4 members.
Child Safety Standards – Victorian Sporting Organisations 2017
Please refer to the Child Safe Page of our website for the Mildura Squash Inc, Information, Policies & Procedures regarding the Child Safety Standards and what it means to you and, for our Club.
Image Consent 2018
Please refer to the Image Consent Form 2018 (available here) following the rules and regulations as set out by Mildura Squash Inc, your image may be used in promotional material from time to time, to promote our Pennants / Programs.
I agree that by using this form to register with Mildura Squash that I have read and understand the above important points and I will abide by the clubs rules.